Sunday, January 13, 2013

Fun Mail!


I received the neatest mug rug from Linda, my swap partner, in yesterday’s mail.  The workmanship on it is masterful and I am so very pleased.  If you look at the detail in the pieced heart you can see that the sections look like they are woven together.  I am really going to enjoy it.  Thank you, Linda!

My rug for Linda is finished and it will go in the mail either Monday, or Tuesday, depending on when I can make it to the Post Office.  Tuesday is our official mailing deadline, so I pushed it to the absolute last minute this round.  I’ll try to be more prompt next time. 
 

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Too cute...lucky you. I can;t believe that Feb. is almost here!

Hilachas said...

Oh yes, I see the little woven part of the heart. Fabulous. So pretty.

Aunt 'Reen said...

What a darling Mug Rug!
What a great project idea for a swap/exchange.

Kathy said...

I love your mug rug. Sounds like a really fun swap.

AnnieO said...

Darling! I love making mug rugs too.