Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Anti-Ouch Pouches and Leaves

Instead of working on Jane Stickle blocks today, my usual Tuesday project, I stitched up these anti-ouch pouches to take with me to quilt club meeting tomorrow.  I discovered the kits in the bottom of my sewing closet over the weekend and realized they should have been handed in a couple of meetings ago. 


Here is where I stand with prepping leaves for the Jill Finley quilt I’m working on.  I need 96 total and I think I have 50 here plus two others still wrapped in the templates…I’ll be busy for a while.   I may pause on the leaves and work on some of the 66 circles I need so I can get at least a few blocks ready for handwork. 


We were very fortunate to stay above freezing last night and there was enough of a breeze to prevent a frost.  My garden plants appear to have come through unscathed.

1 comment:

Diane said...

you do have a lot of leaves there! we had a dusting of snow last night-on Sunday it was 78 and I had to use sunscreen-what!