Saturday, August 30, 2014

Bliss Filled Quilty Day

If I were to draft out a bliss filled day it might include:
An outing with quilting friends
to a nearby city;
Where we spend several hours enjoying the workmanship of gifted quilters;
I love purple and green.  I apologize for not being able to give credit to the quilter.

Run into even more friends;
Enjoy lunch together;
Go to a quilt store that is having a really good sale;
The fat quarter was free.  The rest (backing and binding) averaged $6 per yard.

Come home to a husband who is preparing to grill dinner;
During which we enjoy an unexpected shower that dumps 4/10 inches into our yard gauge;

That is followed by a rainbow.


And it really did happen Friday.
After the storm.

2 comments:

AnnieO said...

Sounds made to order for sure! Lovely

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

How blessed you are to have quilty friends to spend a Friday with! Wish I could find a group to do quilty things with. ;-)

That's not a good sale ... it's a great sale! I'm not sure I could have just come home with 3 fabrics. ;-)