Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Here We Go Again!


Bob is at it again!  My cutting table has been transformed into a model airplane hangar.  He tells me that this is a model of a WWII German Fighter FW190 nicknamed the Butcher Bird.  He was about to begin a discourse on more details until he saw the expression on my face.  I think it was somewhat akin to the way he looks when I start talking about quilting.


It’s a good thing I like putting my cutting mat on the kitchen island.  It makes for a much more peaceable household.


My at home stitching is currently focused on quilting this French General quilt.  I opted to do a simple wavy design using my Janome with its walking foot.  So far, I’m pleased with my choice.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

lol....good solution. After so many years together, I have also figured out how to avoid some of those things. But the plane is very neat looking. I much prefer the quilting too!

RURAL said...

That is a lovely quilt, and I'm not a fan of red....but it's very nice!

I used to have to do my card making on the kitchen table...so every dinner time it all had to be cleared away..talk about a creative buzz killer.

Maybe he needs his own table?

Jen

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Love that French General quilt ... I cannot wait to see it all finished.