Monday, April 25, 2016

Time to Catch my Breath



We spent the weekend at the ranch where rent-a-kid helped his grandpa repair a trailer bed.  During the downtime I resurrected my Good Golly project by Sue Garman which had been lying in wait for several weeks.  It was already gathered in a project box and easily transportable on short notice. 



I confess Wanda's current triangle project is inspiring me to get back to work on it.  Unlike mine, she has created her own design and it has been fun watching her project grow.

With two workshops last week and the trip to the ranch on the weekend, I feel like a real travelling quilter.  Time to put the C.R.A.P. (that’s “Creative Resources and Projects” per Vicki Welsh) back into some semblance of organization so I can rediscover my sewing room.




Our last two winters have been exceptionally mild and the bottlebrush plant by our front door is really thriving.  

5 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Cute triangles.. What size are they? Tempt me lol!

AnnieO said...

How lovely to have a workshop weekend! Nice blocks.

Debbie said...

Wanda's projects are always inspiring......and your triangles are just beautiful.
We just got in last night...very late....it is so good to be home. And to find a lovely envelope from you with those wonderful background squares....lots of beautiful colors to brighten my circles. Thank you.

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Love those triangles! I don't think move ever seen a Bottlebrush plant ... neat.

O'Quilts said...

Wow...look at the things you are doing...so exciting. I remember the lovely bottle brush tree from growing up in Phoenix