Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Scraptastic Tuesday



I’ve finished another bow tie block.  These are definitely fun to make but the challenge is in getting enough fabric diversity in the blocks.  Many of the fabrics in the 16-pound bag of scraps gifted to me will make an appearance in future blocks.



I had intended to make more bow tie units while at the weekly sew-in today, but the weather had turned wet and blustery.  So, I grabbed up my handwork bundle and finished this rosette instead.



We had a late afternoon shower yesterday and I captured this rainbow. 


Linking to Leanne’s Scraptastic Tuesday linky party.

Scraptastic Tuesday

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad to see you got some rain. We are in a dry week here. With so little snow we can use some rain too.

Nicky said...

Maybe you could swap scraps or bow tie blocks for more diversity? They look great though. Thanks for linking up with #scraptastictuesday

Debbie said...

This new block looks great! That bag of scraps will give you more diversity for the future blocks. We woke to heavy rains and thunder. Should clear later. Yay for the wet!