Monday, March 27, 2017

Where oh where has the month of March gone? Where oh where has it gone?

Like a lot of folks right now, some of my stitching time has been replaced by yard chores.  Some has gone to travel and some has been lost due to lack of focus on my part (the major loss).  



I have completed two more rosettes for my Edyta Sitar project, and I’m cutting for bow tie blocks which I hope to work on tomorrow while sewing with my Tuesday quilt pals.




The countryside is in bloom and the wildflowers will probably peak two weeks earlier than normal.  We haven’t hit 90 degrees yet, but we are pushing the upper 80s, which is well above normal.

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

your weather is getting hot fast - we are rainy and cooler than usual this week - but in the low 70's - March is flying by and before you know it will be in the heat of summer and we will all retreat to the A/C and get more sewing done!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The wildflowers are so pretty together. Our earliest - Lungwort for one - haven't bloomed yet.

I agree March has just flown past. I have 4 more days to finish 2 more quilt.

Debbie said...

Well, that is just too hot for spring! But we are in the upper 70s here already, and things are blooming all around. I lose that focus and get distracted too easily lately. But then I dropped out of the race and decided to enjoy what I can :)