Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Tuesday Stitching



I joined my Tuesday sewing friends for about three hours, before a sinking spell, a residual of the cold I’ve been fighting, sent me packing.  It’s trying to morph into bronchitis and I didn’t want to push too hard.  I have Guild meeting today and a workshop on tomorrow and want to be able to enjoy both.  My machine work was, of course, bow tie units.  My vintage Singer 404 lives at the Club House and I really enjoy using it for regular piecing.



I also have two more rosettes done for my Edyta Sitar project.  

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I hope you are feeling a little better today! No fun not feeling good while you are trying to attend quilt meetings. I have put my hexies aside for awhile while I continue to think about a border - I have so many other quilts in the works, I know I will get back to the hexies evetually

Doreen said...

Oh dear! So hard to focus when your brain is squished with "other stuff"!!! I do hope your meeting/workshop is (relatively?) ache-free! Hexies are everywhere these days! Many in my groups are doing them as portable/sociable projects. I so appreciate their loveliness. Feel better soon (hot chamomile tea with honey??)

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. My son's family has been fighting a recurring cold since last December. It even turned into pneumonia at one point.