Yesterday ended up being a sewing day, and I completed two more Jane Stickle triangles. Here are TR3, Checkerboard, and TR5, Michigan Dunes. The one on the right looks somewhat distorted because I did not flatten it very well when I put it on the design wall. However it just did not go together as cleanly as the one on the left. I finally decided, after repeatedly trying to true it up, that “finished is better than perfect” and stopped ripping out the border and top seams before I damaged the fabric. Maybe I was just working while I was too tired. If it ends up being too skewed I can always give it another try later.
I also quilted my country hearts wall hanging. All the machine work is finished and I am ready to begin binding, labeling and embellishing it.