Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sit 'N Sew Day

Yesterday was Sit ‘N Sew Day with my quilting friends.  I missed last week and it felt like I had been gone forever.  It was a fun day and I spent it working on anti-ouch pouches for breast cancer patients.  

Five pouches came home with me, ready for stuffing and distribution.  I have another kit of five waiting for construction prior to the next Quilt Club meeting.



This a picture of one of our sago palms.  It has put on multiple heads causing this bloom to have a really unusual shape.  I think it’s kind of interesting.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Oh, a sit-and-sew day with friends sounds wonderful! I'm sure the anti-ouch pouches will be appreciated.

That is indeed a very interesting bloom! Intriguing... makes me want a closer look...

:)