Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Looking Forward to Some Play Time

Many thanks to those who sent encouraging messages after my last post.  Progress in cleaning and repairing the ranch house is underway.  The insurance representatives and the company contracted to do the clean-up are at work.  Dehumidifiers have been set up and the plumber has repaired the source of the problem.  


Tomorrow is quilt club day and it looks like I’m moving.  This pile includes my officer materials, sewing machine and applique tools, all of which will be needed at the meeting and workshop that follows.  It doesn't include lunch which I have to take due to the limited amount of time we have at the church.


I haven’t had much opportunity to use my sweet Featherweight lately, so I gave her a spa treatment today.  The carrier I'm using is about 10 times bigger than I need, but is the only one available at the moment. Some of the lose items stacked in the pile will end up being tucked inside.  Her original box has deteriorated to the point of being untrustworthy.
   

I’m looking forward to a fun day.

1 comment:

Hilachas said...

Oh no! How did I miss your last post. I'm so sorry about your misfortune but glad you're recovering nicely. What a mess! Just hate that that happened to Ya'll.