Friday, July 17, 2015

Workshop with Sandy Klop


Thursday’s day-long workshop with Sandy Klop  was great fun.  It gave me an excuse to take my Featherweight on a play date.  She performed magnificently!


We used Sandy's Flying Circles design and learned a new technique to handle inset seams and how to create blocks using equilateral triangles. 


After stitching several triangle units she had us play around with layouts.  I just discovered that I did not take a picture of my own units.  I will have to correct that in a future post.  Here are some of the other student units in their colorways.  All them are very pretty.


The day went by much too fast.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Love the quilts that were made. Can't wait to see yours. Looks like you had a great day

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

What a neat quilt those units will make ... I can NOT wait to see your units!