Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Hodgepodge Tuesday

Tuesdays are my day to sew with friends at the “club house” we rent.  Yesterday I worked on multiple projects.  I completed two anti-ouch pouches and then switched back to paper piecing units for my Good Golly quilt.  I finally had to quit when my Singer 404 started getting rebellious.  I think the problem was a new bobbin I was trying to use.




While watching The Voice I finished knitting a dishcloth I had started over the weekend.  I finished the last stitch just as the keeper of the remote control switched to Wicked Tuna...definitely not my kind of show.  

I picked up this cone of cotton yarn at a thrift store in 2013.  I don’t expect to ever use it up, but it’s a good go-to source for handwork when nothing else is readily available.  

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is what I like about knitting the dishcloths too. Something to pick up between other things. I get all kinds of ideas for quilts while my hands are busy too.