Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Quuilty 365

Where did April 2016 go?  I’m not sure what happened, but life certainly got in the way of making circle blocks…. only 15 in April bringing me to a total of 103. 



Most of these blocks use gifted fabrics including the five I received in the mail from Debbie and dumpster diving finds at the Club House.  It’s always so much fun using other people’s fabric choices and it adds happy memories to the piece.  



I begged this little fellow from a Tuesday friend who was making a pillowcase for a grandchild.

I’m linking up with others who are participating in Quilty 365 at Quilty Folk.

We woke up to a temperature of 47 degrees this morning, not quite the record low of 41 degrees. 


I’ll be heading out shortly to join my Tuesday sewing friends at the Club House.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love that piggy print....so very cute. Just how I feel when I eat that second piece of chocolate. enjoy your sewing group day.