Sunday, September 9, 2012

Class Time

Our schedule is very full with family right now, but I managed to squeeze in a hands-on workshop last week.  The technique is for a quilt-as-you-go project that will ultimately yield a piece resembling a modern day version of a crazy quilt.  I’ve never been a great fan of crazy quilts, but the technique was relaxing and the class was a lot of fun.  I enjoyed the technique enough that I may even use it again.  Even though I would have opted for more fabrics and a wider value range than those included in the class kit, I think the final product will be pretty.  This is one of the blocks I was able to complete. 



2 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Looks like a fun quilt as you go and I like the colors in it!

AnnieO said...

Learning something new is always good for the old brain! I like the colors, actually, and your stitching looks wonderful.