Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Guild Day

Quilt Guild met today, a week later than usual this month so as not to coincide with Vacation Bible School where we meet.



I turned in 10 completed anti-ouch pouches I had made bringing my 2016 total to 64.  I also took a very big, very heavy dog bed which I was ever so glad to pass along.



On the home front I’m plugging along on the quilter trying to make progress on a UFO. 



I kind of like the way my practice/warm-up piece is looking.



Stitching continues on my strip sets for bordering another UFO.


For a few weeks I’ve been in something of a quilting slump, but now I feel like I may be coming out of it.  Mostly, I’m trying to stay productive inside where it’s cool.

1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Good luck on coming out of that slump!