Monday, September 6, 2010

Design Wall Monday

Nothing really new to show for progress on my design wall, but I have been busy as evidenced by this pile of trimmings.






…and this pile of  blocks in various stages of completion.





Work continues on my quarter-square triangles (what I call my hour glass quilt). DH will be out of pocket a good part of the day. My goal is to put an audio book in the CD player and sew until my eyes cross! We have a chance for rain this week and that makes for really good sewing time.  Maybe next week I’ll be able to show more visible progress.

4 comments:

Tamera said...

It looks like you're making great progress! Keep up the good work.

Diane said...

sewing til your eyes cross sounds like an excellent plan.
I just saw an hourglass or maybe it was broken dishes table runner used on a coffee table (in a magazine) and thought 'oh I want one of those'....

Nina-Marie said...

Oh I need to do that - put in a audiobook that is! Last week I watched tv while quilting and OMG that is soooo mindless!! Love the pic of the trimmings LOL!

Judy said...

Great idea with the audio book...I have one here waiting for me. I love your pile of trimmings. :)
and you blocks.