Monday, September 6, 2010

Design Wall Monday

Nothing really new to show for progress on my design wall, but I have been busy as evidenced by this pile of trimmings.






…and this pile of  blocks in various stages of completion.





Work continues on my quarter-square triangles (what I call my hour glass quilt). DH will be out of pocket a good part of the day. My goal is to put an audio book in the CD player and sew until my eyes cross! We have a chance for rain this week and that makes for really good sewing time.  Maybe next week I’ll be able to show more visible progress.

4 comments:

Tamera said...

It looks like you're making great progress! Keep up the good work.

Diane said...

sewing til your eyes cross sounds like an excellent plan.
I just saw an hourglass or maybe it was broken dishes table runner used on a coffee table (in a magazine) and thought 'oh I want one of those'....

Nina Marie said...

Oh I need to do that - put in a audiobook that is! Last week I watched tv while quilting and OMG that is soooo mindless!! Love the pic of the trimmings LOL!

Judy D in WA said...

Great idea with the audio book...I have one here waiting for me. I love your pile of trimmings. :)
and you blocks.