Since life has quickened its pace this week and I have very little progress to show on current projects, I decided to document two quilts completed a while ago for my grandsons.
This airplane quilt was completed first for the younger. I had just added the old magazine with the pattern to the stack in the garage for the quilt club giveaway table when the request for the quilt arrived. As soon as it was done, I started work on one for his older brother who was very specific about wanting US Air Force themed fabric. Both quilts had to be made to exact dimensions. They were used on the top level of bunk beds and we did not want excess overhang to interfere with the play areas beneath. You can see how "cooperative" the boys were when I asked for pictures!