Monday, November 28, 2011

Design Wall Monday -- 11/28/2011


The air mattresses are stowed and the sewing room has been reassembled.  Here are some of the corner units of the Civil War Chronicles quilt.  I need to add another row of blocks to them before they are ready to stitch onto the center.  Perhaps it’s because I’m still trying to hit my stride after all the Thanksgiving company and feasting, but I’m very late making my Monday post. 




Finally, I couldn’t resist getting this little sign for my sewing room.

Be sure to check out Patchwork Times’ Design Wall Monday post for some inspiration.

3 comments:

Diane said...

the cw quilt is looking good. I luv the wooden sign-I have a bunch of them for my sewing room but they're all in a box right now. (boo-hoo)

Ellen said...

Love the sign! Your corners are coming along - can't wait to see everything all together.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a perfect sign and your corners are really beautiful.....a lot of work too!