Like a lot of bloggers I follow, I have been prepping projects to work on during the Olympic opening ceremonies tonight and the games that follow. This afternoon I spent about three hours getting some blocks ready for applique. No question about it, applique takes a lot of time to set up; and, at least for me, it's also a messy process.
Here are some of the Jane Stickle blocks that are ready for handwork.
…and here is another look at this month’s accumulation of completed blocks now that I've added a couple more. It looks like I have been using lots of blues and greens this month.
I’m actually a few blocks behind the pace Doreen has set. We have a family celebration to attend this weekend, and I may not have them completed before the August tutorials begin. Good thing the only deadline I have is a self-imposed one!