It’s been a while since I posted a finish. I put the last stitch in the label last night.
I also had a pleasant surprise this morning. I was finally filing the Jane Stickle triangles that I completed in July into a binder and expecting to find one more triangle block needed. I was wrong; it was already done. So, unless my spreadsheet has another error in it, I have finished all the blocks except for the four corner kites. I may wait on those until I have cut out all the sashings and alternate triangles just to be sure I have enough fabric. I included extra yardage for the corners, but, if necessary, I can always use a different background for them.