Saturday, October 11, 2014

Scrambling This Week and Next

This has been a catch up week full of chores and other commitments.  And, I just learned that an out-of-town friend will be visiting next week.  Guess I better move those housekeeping chores to the top of the list.  Plus, furniture is scheduled to be moved back to the ranch house next week now that repairs from the broken waterline that occurred in March are near completion.  Needless to say, not nearly as much sewing was done this week as I would have liked, and probably less will be done next.  



I did manage to complete this flimsy made from a fat quarter of French General fabric I won in a giveaway from LA Quilter back in March.  It finished at approximately 48 X 66 inches and will be a good sofa sized quilt for Christmas.  Thank you, again, Vicky, for brightening 2014 for me.

4 comments:

Vicky said...

It's wonderful, Mary! Thank you for sharing! Gosh, you've inspired me!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

What a gorgeous quilt ... I love it!

Debbie said...

That red throw is just gorgeous.....a great Christmas quilt. So glad to hear things are returning to normal and you get some ranch time in.

AnnieO said...

Glad all repairs are done! Very pretty FG flimsy.