I finally have some progress to show on the project that came out of the workshop with Gyleen Fitzgerald. I had to be absent during the time she discussed the borders and I also did not have the tool she recommended.
Eventually I figured out how I could use my Dear Jane ruler to get a similar effect. Now I am playing with fabric options for borders. I would love some thoughts on this. It will be a small wall quilt.
The bluebonnets are getting prettier by the day. These two pictures came from the cemetery I pass on my walks. I had to shoot through a chain link fence on an overcast day to get these. Maybe this weekend I will have better opportunities.