Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Growing My Library


I recently saw pictures of quilts made from this designer's patterns and was fascinated by the detailed work in them.  When I saw these books go on sale, I decided to add them to my library, though I can't imagine when I will attempt one of her projects.  For now, they are just beautiful eye candy.

It seems like the unexpected opportunities to splurge are coming rapidly these days.  I caught a sale from a favorite online vendor this weekend and invested in some fabric for July's workshop.  Today I get to go to a for real brick and mortar quilt shop.  All I need at this point is some batting, but we'll see what comes home with me.  

2 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

My money is on that there will be more than batting coming home with you! ;-) I can't wait to see what else you bring home with you. I need to do some shopping in a for real brick and mortar shop but I probably won't have time to get there until August (the shop is 2.5 hours away, so it's an all day outing).

Debbie said...

Great books you selected! Always enjoy some eye candy and inspiration. I try so hard to stay out of stores.....but once I am there, you never know what will come home. Have a fun time shopping and looking.