Sunday, January 13, 2019

Another Finish



I finished quilting and binding this wall quilt from Kim Diehl’s 2018 Simple Whatnots Club.  I took it, along with my recently finished hexagon quilt, for “show and share” at a gathering yesterday.   



This was my contribution to the dessert table, shortbread made from a recipe I gleaned from
Wanda's blog a few years ago.  It tastes really good with hot coffee or tea.


This week I am trying to finish up the anti-ouch pouch kits I have on hand so they can go with me to the Guild’s meeting Wednesday.  Once done, I can indulge in some more play time!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Great finish and good way to begin the new year!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

another finish - way to go! I will need to try those cookies I seem to remember Wanda posting them

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love little quilts with flags on them. Yours is so cute.

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

That is a very pretty quilt!