Monday, September 30, 2019

Next UFO Chosen

No finishes to show off as September winds to a close, but I have been at work on my quilting and sewing projects.  I delivered 19 anti-ouch pouches to last week’s guild meeting bringing my total for 2019 to 111.  Saturday was spent with three friends doing housekeeping chores at the place where we gather to sew.  It was both hard work and fun, and the place looks much brighter.



I selected this as the next UFO to quilt and bind.  Backing fabric has been pulled from the stash and batting has been preshrunk.  I expect there will be a lot of stitching in the ditch on this one.




And always, my ¾ inch hexies are my go-to handwork project at night or while traveling. 



Finally, we passed a number of exotic game ranches during a country drive last Friday.  I don't really know what kind of critter this is, but it is definitely not your typical Texas white tail deer. 

4 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

I love you UFO to finish. It’s beautiful!!!

Debbie said...

kOh boy....I remember this UFO. Can't imagine how to quilt except lines and more lines. Maybe on the diagonal. I love it!

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Very nice quilt - with all those HSTs it really pops with all the scrappy fabrics!

O'Quilts said...

amazing ufos...lovely work..