Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Festivities Have Begun



I join friends for a day of sewing every Tuesday.  Today was our holiday gathering and, honestly, there was more eating than sewing.  Chocolate was involved.  It was fortunate that my weigh-in was yesterday and I’m not scheduled for another one until January.



I managed to complete a few bow tie blocks using some of the fabric Debbie sent. 



…And there was some dumpster diving (I have no shame) for more scraps to add diversity to the project.


Tomorrow is the Guild Christmas party.  I am quite sure there will be chocolate there too.  Then, hopefully a return to saner eating habits.

2 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Cute bow ties. I need another leader ender project as I have made a butt load of broken dishes in 4.5 and 3.5 inch sizes. Bow ties might be in the running.

Debbie said...

So glad Mary, to see those fabrics being used. You have astounding patience to make these small blocks. And I love them.