Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Time is Definitely Here!

The communities surrounding us have already been experiencing triple digit days, but today was the first time it reached the thermometer on our back porch.  I cut short my day at Sit ‘N Sew so I could buy groceries and get home to tend to our fur babies before the real heat of the day reached us.   



My collection of Jane Stickle blocks for the month of June has grown.  I hope to complete a few more before the end of the month and they come off the design wall and go into storage.


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh, my, the heat! And we had the most wonderful day here of 80 degrees and no humidity! But it won't last as I heard your heat is spreading this way tomorrow. Yes, it is summer.

Aunt 'Reen said...

Your blocks for June are all gorgeous. It's so nice to see them all displayed together!
We are expecting triple digit temps again this weekend too.!

Hope the heat breaks quickly for you!