Last week two of my Tuesday sewing buds brought containers of scraps for me to look through. Here are some of the gleanings for my bowtie blocks.
I spent a good amount of time yesterday slicing and dicing so I can play with them today.
And today there were even more scraps offered. I'm setting aside any that have a black background for possible use in the border blocks. This should keep me cutting and stitching for a while, especially since there was talk about bringing me more next week. This time, however, I plan on using my Accuquilt cutter! I have a die that cuts 1, 1 1/2 and 2 inch strips. Since these units are based on 1 and 1 1/2 inch squares that should save me some time.
Here are the two most recent blocks I’ve completed.
Our guild meets tomorrow and I will be taking 15 anti-ouch pouches...a good start to the year.