Friday, September 22, 2017

A Workshop Finish

Tote Bag Front

Tote Bag Back


I signed up for a Guild workshop Wednesday and this is the result.  I still had some work to do on it when we had to vacate the room we were using. Fortunately, I was able to push through Wednesday night and finish it Thursday morning.  I definitely did not want another workshop UFO.  The bag was made using a charm pack and accent fabrics for the lining and straps. 

I also delivered nine more anti-ouch pouches to the Guild and picked up some more kits to work on before our next meeting.
Now, back to the never-ending bow tie and hexagon projects…..

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Very cute bag and I love the color combo! A finish is always a good thing:)

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

cute bag - I have made several but never like them after awhile - I just haven't found a bag that is quite me

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I like the fabrics you used for the tote bag. They take a lot longer to make than you think they will.