Monday, November 26, 2018

All the Colors



As I was finishing the binding on this colorwash, it came to me that it could be called “No Color Left Behind.”  All it lacks for being complete is a label.  This project was the result of my participation in Wanda Hanson's Colorwash360 online course.  I am so glad I participated.  She has a wealth of information and experience to share.  I noted in her post today that she will be offering it again in the spring and a wait list is started.



Central Texas is not known for its fall colors, so I am always pleased when I spot some.  This oak is in our front yard.




My Christmas cactus has blooms.  

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

your wall hanging turned out great! love your blooms

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is a great name for your beautiful colorwash!

Debbie said...

Love your wall hanging and the name is just perfect! You did a really fabulous job. Our leaves were very late to change...just last week and now it is 29 degrees this morning and windy. Guess where the leaves are.....all over the yard.