Saturday, December 1, 2018

"Me" Time!

On Thursday I got through my turn to host a stitching group I belong to.  Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, including me.  Yesterday, our Thanksgiving company left, so today is “me" time.  




I’ve been cutting up perfectly good fabric so I can sew it together again.  Quilters and other sewists understand this, but husbands and other family members are baffled.  

Many of these strips will become hexies for my red and white project.  I have been doing so much handwork these last two weeks that I ran out of ones that were ready to stitch.  The remainder will go in my 2 1/2 inch strip storage.

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

we love sewing it back together again don't we!

Frog Quilter said...

Can't wait to see what you are making. Pretty red!

Debbie said...

What is not to understand? Lol....I know what you mean. I need to be doing that exactly with my stash.