Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Fingers Crossed




Our rain chain looked like this when I took the dogs out this morning.  The gauge still says we have had no precipitation, but the ice had to come from somewhere.  Hubby suspects it is frozen and not transmitting data.

The first chore of the day will be to add labels to two quilts that I want to hang in the guild quilt show this weekend.  The weekend is supposed to be pretty with a high in the 60s Saturday, but the weather will probably play havoc with logistics for the set up that is supposed to begin today.  I am trying to stay optimistic hoping that everyone will be so tired of being cooped up that they flock to the show.



This is the guild quilt that will be raffled.  As I recall, I did some of the applique on the lower right corner. 

Here are the details for anyone who might be in the area:

 

2023 Highland Lakes Quilt Festival

FEBRUARY 3 & 4, 2023
BURNET COMMUNITY CENTER
401 E JACKSON ST
BURNET TX 78611
9 AM - 4 PM




1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

glad the weather should be better for all of us tomorrow - I know it is to clear out of here in the late morning I think so maybe you will wake up to sunshine?