I finished this quilt in August. Unfortunately, it is too large for me to get a picture of the entire quilt. This was made from a Moda Heritage Collection for a Cause Kit that I purchased in 2008 at the Houston International Quilt Festival, and I have been working on it off and on ever since then. It required constructing 576 half square triangles, quite a challenge for me. I chose to to paper piece them, which gives me much more consistent results than the other methods I have tried.
I used a simple meander for the quilting.
My daughter expressed an interest in it and it went home with her recently. It’s one more UFO off my guilt list. I will hold on to the instructions. I really like the pattern, but think I would use modern prints or possibly batiks next time around.