Monday, January 10, 2011

Design Wall Monday 1/10/11

Mondays are my favorite blog reading day, because of all the inspiration found in the Patchwork Times Design Wall Monday posts.

I have been anxious to resume work on my Hour Glass quilt for a while.  Work on it paused last fall because I needed more plaid fabric and other projects moved to the top of my list.  If my calculations are right, I will need 10 blocks of 36 plaids in order to get the diversity and size I want.  So, I still need to find 3 more plaids.  I really like the cozy country feel of this project.  It should be a good one to work on during winter.

4 comments:

Chris said...

It does have a cozy feeling. I love it.

Cathy said...

That has such a warm and fuzzy feel to it, just looking at it. So it must feel even better.

Quilter Kathy said...

Very cozy looking! Makes me want to get out my plaid quilt project!

Alycia said...

I really like that! The plaids are wonderful!