Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My First Knitted Pair of Socks




I finished knitting the second sock last night.  Since I was having trouble getting warm, I decided to wear them to bed, and they really felt good.  Hopefully the next pair won’t have quite so many flaws.

It was 14 degrees this morning, cold by any standard, especially for a town in Central Texas.…and look at the flag on the golf green behind our house.  It’s windy, but it’s not flapping.  The greens were heavily watered last night in order to protect the grass.  This is how the flag froze.



1 comment:

rubyslipperz1052 said...

oh...I wish I could finish a pair of knitted socks! =( I have 3 socks started...each from a "possible" different pair. The heels are a killer for my patience...but, I feel like "they" are beating me. I shouldn't let that happen. =P

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot