Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Progress

Yesterday was Sit N Sew day at the local quilt shop.  I had a great time and got all 96 of my half square triangles completed for this month's Civil War Chronicles quilt blocks.  It was a fun, relaxing day, and I was pleased that I was able to accomplish so much.  I hope I can keep up the pace.

Yesterday was only April 26, but our high temperature was 98 degrees.  I believe we are in for an extremely hot a summer.  We’ve been through them before, however; it is part of the weather cycle for this part of the world.  Time will tell if it will just be hot or a record breaker.



There were thunder storms in the state last evening.  This is a photo of a super cell we could see from our yard.  Surprisingly, it did not produce much rain for the people under it.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I always enjoyed going to a local shops stitch all day's-you get so much done while doing so much gabbing and a little shopping too! :)
That is one ominuous cloud picture! whew.