Monday, May 30, 2011

Design Wall Monday -- 05/30/2011



My design wall is serving more as a holding place for the bits and pieces of this month’s Civil War Chronicles blocks than as a design tool.  I had to clear my sewing area so I could piece a backing in preparation for a trip to the ranch, so the CWC blocks were haphazardly put up on the wall.  They have been quite a challenge for me this time because the striped fabric has to be placed in a specific orientation and in some blocks the stripes must match.  

Next up on the quilting frame is my “Just Do It” quilt from the triangle exchange.  I’m also binding the “Stars Over Wisconsin” quilt and hope to finish that soon.

Errr… what’s so exciting puppies?



Oh, I see. 



I am happy to report that the squirrel made a safe escape when the dogs were called to the house. 

Be sure to stop by Judy's  and check out Design Wall Monday to see what other quilters are up to. 

No comments: