Thanks to Debbie at Stitchin' Therapy for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I am always blown away by the friendliness and generosity of members of the quilting blogging community and greatly flattered that she chose me.
This award is given to favorite blogs with under 200 followers.
The Liebster Rules are:
1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers that
you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
And here are my nominations:
1. Michelle at Daisy Hill Quilts – My blogging friend from
fills her posts with quilting activity reports and tidbits from the world around her including daily egg counts from her “girls”. Australia
2. Denise at Count it All Joy!! – has given her blog a very appropriate name. She is a most upbeat person and her posts always lift my spirits.
3. Kim at Pokeytown Kim – is truly a prolific and talented quilter with diverse projects going all the time.
4. Annie at Annie's Quilt Orts – posts frequently and on many subjects. Her blog is another that lifts my spirits and contributes to a sense of community.
5. Kathryn at Needles and Pins -- posts on lots of crafty projects in addition to her love of quilting. As busy as she is in her many endeavors I am convinced there is no room for boredom in either her life or her blog.
Please visit the blogs of all these talented quilters!