Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Immediate Gratification!


Work continues on my applique wall quilt, but I reached a point yesterday where I needed a change of pace, so I finished this 12 X 18 inch doll quilt.  Debbie at Stitchin' Therapy is once again collecting doll quilts which will be paired with handmade cradles and doll beds for distribution to children with special need situations.  Follow this link for more information about this worthy effort.  This little quilt will be on its way to Debbie later this week.  It was made from fabric given to me a couple of years ago by a quilting friend who was cleaning out her sewing closet.  I quilted it on my home sewing machine.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

So cute....instant love for your instant gratification!! thank you, so much for helping.

Aunt 'Reen said...

What an adorable doll quilt.
Such a wonderful cause too!

Impera Magna said...

Perfect quick project... and such a worthy cause! Some little girl is going to love it!!!