Monday, October 15, 2012

This and that...

Last rose of summer?



...maybe not with a long-range forecast like this and a bush loaded with buds.  It rained this weekend and that was very good news, indeed, but I would have expected cooler temps by now.

 


My Jane Stickle collection for October has grown.


Quilting slowly continues on my Christmas wall hanging. 



Probably very little more stitching will be done the rest of the day as my eyes are still not back to normal following an eye doctor visit this morning.

3 comments:

Hilachas said...

Your Jane is coming along so fast. Great! Yeah, warm weather in Texas just lingers. That's one of the reasons I love it :)

Debbie said...

Oh my....I am so glad it finally cooled off here. In the low 70's during the day and 50's at night....just the way I like it. Love the yellow rose, it is my favorite.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Your roses are a beautiful shade of yellow. I hope all of the buds get a chance to bloom.