I’ve started quilting this Bonnie Hunter design that came out of a workshop with her a couple of years ago. This is going to take a while because I am a very slow quilter, but it feels good to be at this stage in the process. Also, I’m afraid I may be developing issues with my quilter and that’s making it more of a chore too. I sure hope that's not the case. It weighs 50 pounds and getting it to Austin for work will be a hassle.
I put the pedal to the metal Tuesday and Wednesday, so to speak, and finished my anti-ouch pouches for March, 15 again.
And, I’ve continued work on my Edyta Sitar hexagon project. The diamond units in the center have been joined and I’m pairing more fabrics for rosettes. I also need a bunch more neutral hexies…a whole bunch more.