Monday, January 13, 2020

Some Quilty Setbacks and a Reprieve

See this sweet, innocent face?



Ollie has learned not to get on the beds, until our backs are turned, that is.  That little rascal continues to unmake them.



And now he’s discovered my design wall. 



My red scrappy quilt is taking longer than I anticipated.  I discovered that I will have to add yet another row so that the design ends and begins at the same point top and bottom. 

So, more rail fence and nine-patch blocks are in the works.  Unfortunately, I looks like I will have to do some more cutting too.  I’m learning to love my die cutter.



The reprieve came in the form of a delayed start to a block of the month.  Not sure why I signed up, but I’m committed now (or perhaps I should be committed).


4 comments:

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Going to be a pretty red and white quilt! Bad Doggie! LOL

السيد محمود said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
السيد محمود said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Braddie said...

This is so nice. I loved the design a lot.