Sunday, March 6, 2022

Finished Top




My schoolhouse block wall hanging is a top.  The pattern appeared in the February 2022 issue of American Patchwork and Quilting and is foundation pieced.  I’m not sure how much time I’ll get to devote to my quilting projects this week because of family obligations.  However, I have three journal covers prepped.

 

 

Acceptance -- My 2022 Word

 

For the wise have always known that no one can make much of his life until self-searching has become a regular habit, until he is able to admit and accept what he finds, and until he patiently and persistently tries to correct what is wrong. –Bill W.




4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

turned out great

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love your schoolhouse top. I bought the die to cut that block and hope to make some blocks soon.

O'Quilts said...

Amen on both the lovely quilt and the honest say ing xoox

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Very pretty quilt. House blocks are fun to make and you will enjoy the fruits of your labor! Have a good week and maybe you will have a few minutes to play in the sewing room. Hope all is well! Hugs