Monday, February 28, 2022

House Blocks are Finished

We dodged the worst of the weather that hit our state last week and ended up with much less icing in our immediate area than had been feared.  Now we are on a warming trend and temps should be in the 80s by this weekend.  Dare I hope we’ve had our last freeze of the season?  There are a lot of trees already budding out here.

It should have been perfect sewing weather, but life has a way of interrupting plans and world events made focusing difficult.  I managed to add to my collection of house blocks, though.

 


And here is the whole neighborhood. 

 


Next up will be the sashing and borders after I decide how they should be arranged.

 

 

Acceptance -- My 2022 Word

 

Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery. —J.K. Rowling

 


1 comment:

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Love those houses!!! I have had to go back and listen to the news with FOX>. As long as there is not a Democrat nearby I listen to most of the happenings with Ukraine. Hugs!