Sunday, February 20, 2022

Journal Cover



I had a remnant of Texas A&M fabric taking up oxygen in my stash and decided to use it as a journal cover.  The fabric was leftover from the quilt I made for our grandson who is a freshman at A&M and the cover was made according to Wanda’s tutorial. 



I also added these to my collection of double four-patches and house blocks.  I’ve decided to continue making double-four patches until my supply of the white fabric runs out.

We are in a warming trend with highs expected in the 80s for the next few days, and then mid-week another cool-down arrives.  Spring will not be far off, though.  The dogs are loving the milder weather and are usually reluctant to come back in when we want to lock the hatch to the pet door. 

 

 

 

Acceptance -- My 2022 Word

 

Humility means accepting reality with no attempt to outsmart it. –David Richo

 




2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I will just have to imagine what 80 feels like for awhile. We are in the 40s and it is our current heat wave.

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Gig 'um Aggies! Love the House and the blocks! I am enjoying the cold, but then I am so hot natured that I love cold weather. But only because I do not have to be out in it! Hope you have had a great week. Hugs