Sunday, July 3, 2022

Half Way Done!




I have really been enjoying this EPP project.  I am just over half way through it.  The next row to be attached is shown with it.  I may not get to work more on it for a couple of days.  We are expecting family later today through Tuesday morning.  My hands will appreciate the break.

Happy Fourth of July!  Stay safe and cool.  We are expecting a high of 99 degrees this afternoon. 

 

Acceptance -- My 2022 Word

 

When it comes to love and loss, acceptance is never easy.  We can’t make someone see all we have to give, make them love us, or make them change.  All we can do is move on and stop wasting time. –April Mae Monterrosa

 


2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

that is look pretty - I don't think I have seen it put together in rows like that before - usually clusters and then join the clusters.

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Very pretty Mary hugs