Friday, July 15, 2022

Six More to Go and Rain!




By my count, I only have six more rows until this piece is ready to applique onto background fabric.  Not only that, the longest rows are behind me!   This has become my go-to project while Bob and I watch the Tour de France. 

We had 6/10th inch of rain last night and possibly a couple of days without highs in the triple digits.  It didn’t break the drought, but it sure lifted our spirits.

 

Acceptance -- My 2022 Word

 

Granted, I’ve changed internally as I’ve gotten older – I take it easy, I know when to stop and take care of myself, I laugh much more with by belly and soul – but this comes from the confidence and acceptance that comes with maturity. –Iman


2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

so glad someone got rain we sure need in! love your hexies

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Looking good. I love the colors. How is Hubby doing? You picked a great project to work on during his recoup. Have a great day - we did it get any rain. Not looking good for us here in South Texas until after September without a Tropical Disturbance or Hurricane to break the heat wave! Hugs