Thursday, August 18, 2022

Group Project Progress




Those of us working on the group quilt to be donated to the Guild Silent Auction gathered Tuesday and put the corner pieces on the design wall.  Only one was not finished and it was complete by the end of the day.  We are still trying to reach a decision on how to address the question of borders and finishing.  At least my assignment is finished and I can return to my own projects for a while.

 


Our home weather station was gradually beginning to fail and we decided an upgrade was in order.  We reached 104 degrees (again) yesterday, but today we had a lovely shower giving us .43 inches.  It has even cooled off to 79.7 degrees.

Acceptance -- My 2022 Word

 

What you deny or ignore, you delay.  What you accept and face, you conquer. –livelifehappy.com

 


2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

fancy weather station! looks nice and informative. It cooled off a little here too and I think it will be mostly in the 80's now as we head to September.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Your applique corners look great.
Nice weather station. I've never had one like that but I'm such a weather junkie I should look into what's available.