Thursday, February 22, 2024

Another Quick Project


A recent post by Linda at Texas Quilt Gal inspired me to work on a project I have been putting off for a while.  When we moved to our current home almost 18 years ago, I purchased an inexpensive vanity chair.  I never did like the original fabric, and the years had certainly not improved it.

 


While at a hobby store a few weeks ago with my daughter, I spotted this upholstery fabric marked down 40% and decided to make the leap. 

 


The hardest part was getting all the old staples out.  It isn’t perfect by any means, but I’m pleased with the way it looks in our bathroom.


3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

it looks great! I will need to think of this in a year or two for the dining room tall chairs

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is definitely an improvement for the chair. It is a tedious job pulling out old staples.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.